Despite a delayed flight, being half way covered in bodily fluids the entire flight, and Brother crying for half of the flight, we had a rather pleasant flight to GuangZhou. O made the most of his time at the airport. We found a space where there was a little room and let him run free. I love to watch him run and play.
We arrived in GuangZhou around 10pm so the boys were exhausted. Traffic due to Trade Fair made for a long drive to the hotel. We stayed at the Garden Hotel last time so we were able to settle in quickly. The boys fell asleep soon after arriving.
We woke early this morning for breakfast before we headed to the medical appointment. Brother and I went to the medical appointment while Baba and O went swimming and to run a few errands. Brother cried when they took off his clothes to examine him but was fine for the hour or so wait...as long as I was standing...and bouncing...and putting food in his mouth. But he really is doing well. This whole process is so overwhelming for the little ones. I am thankful that he has that fight in him.
 |
| growing up...pretending to be Baba |
 |
| Chongqing breakfast |
 |
| This pic should have been on another day...maybe it was...maybe it wasn't not sure |
 |
| family pic |
No comments:
Post a Comment