Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 8- Shopping

We went to a jewelry market and the Chen Clan Academy.

Since we weren't making any purchases we wandered around outside the market. O was able to get some energy out. The only restaurant available was McDonald's so O ate chicken nuggets for lunch. I don't think he was disappointed. 

Then, we went to the Chen family home. I can't tell you much history because Brother wasn't really interested in what they were saying and let his feelings be known...loudly. 

When we arrived back to the hotel, Brother napped while O and I played. A walk around the garden and dinner at the 4th restaurant we tried ended our day.


enjoying his coffee

smiles

reenacting his first sign...more

his favorite game

the garden

first time in the grass...this pic is deceiving...he didn't really like it






the pool




the playground


Chen Clan Academy



BEST MOMENT OF THE DAY:
A Peek-a-boo lesson by O

1 comment:

Amy Barker said...

Looks like the boys are having fun! Love the last one of you and F!