Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 6-Passports and Planes

Today was spent hanging out waiting on Brother's passport.

We enjoyed another hotel breakfast. We found a new favorite for O...rice...I never thought he would get tired of waffles but I guess he did. 

Packing has been, well, and adventure. B took O for a walk and Brother is napping so I am almost finished now. One of the challenges the past few days has been O wants to go and Brother wants to stay. Thankful for B being willing to entertain O solo. There are more places to play in GuangZhou so hopefully we can spend more time together. 

We leave in an hour or so to fly to GuangZhou where we will complete the US paperwork. Then, we are headed back to the states. 

B's favorite part of this process is he plane ride. Prayers for all the boys...and me much appreciated. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics of your expanding family! So glad things are going well, will continue to pray. Karen