Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 5-Chongqing Tour

We had planned to go see the pandas today. Since it was raining we went to tour the Chongqing Ancient City. It dates back to the Ming and Qing Dynasties, which I find interesting because of our little ones' names. O was not very impressed with the change of plans but was on his best behavior. 

After the tour, we stopped by Hongya Cave to try some local snacks. 



After a long nap, we went for a walk and to get dinner. It was so loud we ended up getting dandan noodles to go and eating in the room. They were yummy. 

I played with Brother while O and Baba went to buy some socks. Little socks have been challenging to find. Who knew. Excuse the blurry pics. I was having too much fun to make sure they were focused. 



Then, we all passed out. And that was our day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious! I'm so happy for your sweet family!