Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 2-Party of Four

We are excited to introduce the newest member of our family. We are so thankful that the Lord has chosen us to be his parents. We adore him already.



 I'm in high demand around here so not sure how much I will get to blog. Sorry if this doesn't make sense .

Today went very smoothly. We have heard more laughs than cries. We were the only family this time, so the orphanage director and nanny simply walked in the room, gave me Brother, sat down for us to ask questions, and left. O immediately started giving Brother gifts to try to get him to stop crying. I think they kinda like each other. Then, we left and went back to the hotel. Baba and O went to get dinner while Brother and I stayed in the room. He had fun playing with the stacking cups while they were gone. When they returned, we ate and went to bed. The boys went to sleep in under an hour. :) Both were up from 1am to 3pm, which according to Brother's nanny is part of his usual routine.

And that was our day. So thankful to finally have him in our arms.

So far, I would describe him as cuddly and easy going. Can't wait to get to know him better.

THINGS I DON'T WANT TO FORGET: 
Three wardrobe changes in the fifteen minutes before we left to go get brother. I think O was a little nervous. 
Brother's smiles with tickles. 
His love for the purple spoon. 

Last pic as a family of three
Waiting for Brother
And there he is!
O giving Brother a gift. 



Orphanage director, Nanny, Brother, Momma, O, Baba
Smiles with tickles. 
Smiling at Baba
It was a long day, He didn't even make it to the hotel before falling asleep...although only for a minute. 

My boys

3 comments:

Amy Barker said...

Yay! Finn is adorable and looks like such a sweetie! Thanks for the post. It might be your last for a while ;) 2 kids is more than double the work :) Enjoy your first few days together! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to read your post and hear such a positive report. The pictures show a family that's been together for a long time....only now finally in person! Praise God for bringing you together. Praying the rest of the trip goes well.

Mike and Rhonda said...

Oh how precious. Always love Gotcha Day post but they Always make me cry. So glad to see little Finn with his family. Rejoicing with you guys.