Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 11-Waiting and Packing

(From Day 10)
The hat:
Playing Brother style:





Today was spent waiting to pick up Brother's visa (what we need so that he is allowed to enter the US).

We ate breakfast and went to a park we found last time we were here. It is about a 30 minute walk. Both boys enjoyed the walk. Brother napped for most of the park visit. O enjoyed watching the ladies dance, listening to singing, practicing a hackie sack kind of game, and looking at the water.

No one is tired...at all...really...

Awake

We stopped by a jaozi restaurant on our way back to the hotel for lunch.

Then, one last swim. He loved the freezing water. 

Just like O's trip we ate at a yummy Indian restaurant on our last night. We took a strawberry lassi to go and enjoyed it in the garden at our hotel. 


One last walk in the garden...

Playing...

We high jacked a tennis court. 


The waterfall...

We leave at 7am to head your way. 

Pray that the boys rest well on the plane. (Since I am posting this after the flight I realize I should have included myself in this prayer. Food poisoning on a 12 hour flight = no fun...add that it was in the middle of an Ebola scare for extra fun...But prayer works and the boys did great. Thanks for all the prayers. We are home and settling in now. So thankful to have everyone under one roof.)

FAVORITE FLIGHT MEMORIES:
O telling Baba to "go right ahead" and try to rest 
NOT the fruitcup from Starbucks
O pulling his pants down (not underware) in Starbucks after I said he needed to go potty (this was right after a lady held her toddler over the garbage can for him to "tinkle") I made O go to the restroom...no garbage can potty for us...add a few more kids and maybe...but not yet. 
O taking his shirt off in the middle of the airport because he needed to change clothes...right that minute.  
Brother sleeping through most of my craziness. 
Baba running between the boys to keep them both occupied while I was sick.
AN EMPTY ROW OF SEATS!!





No comments: