Friday, November 29, 2013

September 2013

So, before we get to the fun stuff, I should update you. We received the results from the tests the doctors ran. There was no bacteria present. Therefore, we have no idea why his lip has healed the way it has. We are thankful it went as well as it did. Our prayer now is that his palate repair and recovery in January will go as planned.  

His first car!

Asking for Baba!

Delivering Moon Cakes to our neighbors! Isn't he precious!

 Happy Moon Festival!

Doing a little yard work!

O's FAVORITE THING: trains!


 First time to Ttown...











Just a random Sunday...






Everything is a microphone...including his golf club!

A Chilton County peach cupcake

Art Festival

 ByeBye Kisses

Cuteness!

The Southern Museum of Flight...I highly recommend it. 

Watering the backyard and Momma...



O loves the zoo.

The Peanut Depot

A random night when we got home...I love this pic!

3 months

Choo! Choo!

Singing in the Rain

Slide

He refused to stop swinging. Maybe we need a swing for our next surgery??



No comments: