Long about a Saturday night, Yeah!
We have has two big days. It all started out with a good night's sleep. During the night, I found O with
One leg out and one leg in. He also likes to prop his foot up when he sleeps.
He loves caring around the bag of diapers.
Eve came to visit!! Yesterday, she went with us on the LONG trip to visit the only home O has ever known.
He slept, laughed, played, and did everything we could think of to entertain a two year old in the car for 5 hours without a carseat!
We visited the playroom.
His picture was on the wall.
I will forever for be grateful for this lady. She cared for our son for the past two years. She loved him, fed him, changed his diaper, put him to bed, cared for him when he was sick... She also made a small scrapbook for him that I will treasure forever. I can tell that she worked hard to prepare him to meet us.
Please pray for her. I pray that one day, we will see her again.
We visited some special places in his city.
He loves anything with wheels, and I couldn't help but jump in this parked tuktuk.
On the ride home he read books,
ate ice cream, and did everything that we could think of to entertain a two year old in the car for
5 hours without a carseat!
When we finally made it back to the hotel, O decided he no longer needed to wear clothes. He requested a disposable bib and suddenly there was a superhero in our room...cape and all.
Today, we had our medical appointment. They took his blood. :( We saw a few tears, but
he did great! Actually, he did better than Momma.
He was sleepy when it was all over. We has to wait for other families to finish, so he took a nap.
All the waiting families joked about the...
wine vending machine outside the doctor's office. It might have made the whole experience better.
Baba started feeling sick on the way home from the medical, so we has a Mommy/Son day. We ate
lunch with friends, took a nap, and played in the room.
I introduced Play-Doh today. It was a hit!
He squished and rolled and patted for almost 30 minutes.
For dinner, we ate jaozi. Little man ate the inside of 10 jaozi. I usually eat 10 jaozi for a meal.
Yes, he eats as much as me!
We celebrated Children's Day with stickers and egg custard.
After dinner, I took O to the pool for the first time. He didn't want to take off his shirt, but he enjoyed with water. He splashed. He laughed. He squealed...
FUN TIMES!
Bath time and bottle followed. Tonight was our first bath, bottle, bed transition without tears. Yay!
No pictures for this, but I don't want to forget.
He loves lotion. He has started putting lotion on my arm while I put it on him.
He also likes to feed me at meals.
What a sweetie!
LOVE!!!
Please pray that Baba feels better and that we don't catch whatever he has.
The next few days are filled with sightseeing and silly things while we wait for O's visa to be processed. Hopefully we can find lots of entertainment for little O.
1 comment:
What a total sweetie. So glad things are going great for all of you and hoping things get better for Baba.
Post a Comment