And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
We tried to pass the time today. We will meet our little one tomorrow, so we enjoyed some time just the two of us. We devoured a yummy breakfast buffet! I love Chinese breakfast buffets!
After breakfast, we went for a walk around the hotel garden. The coy and waterfall were the highlights.
For lunch, we found a delicious Muslim noodle shop.
We were scheduled for a paperwork meeting, but it was not near enough to keep us busy.
We went shopping with two other couples. One couple doesn't have their luggage yet, so they had a long shopping list.
We happened to notice a hair salon near our hotel and decided to see if the wash and shampoo here compared to the one in our former town. It wasn't quite the same, but it was entertaining.
This time, B allowed them to style his hair. Check it!
Although they spent lots of time on my hair, it is not nearly as entertaining as B's.
Most of the day, I thought of our little one.
He doesn't know that tonight is the last night in his bed. He doesn't know that he will leave his friends tomorrow. He doesn't know he will leave the only home he remembers.
Please join us in praying for him. Pray that he will have the peace that surpasses all understanding. I have prayed throughout this process that he would feel the presence of our Heavenly Father.
While I will have the privilege of holding him tomorrow, I pray he still feels the loving arms of his Creator.
Tomorrow is the big day!
2 comments:
So excited for you three and blessed by your posts. Praying for you and your new baby boy! Lots of love, Aunt Cydne
Love the hair styles! Praying with you!
Linda Waters
Post a Comment