Since my last post, we have accepted our precious son's referral. :) What an exciting and joyful time!
I did not post at the time because I was expecting our approval to come very soon after. I wanted to wait and post with pictures. That is really what everyone wants to see! Right?
Well, that was January and we are now in March. Although I can't post pictures, I don't want to forget this time and what I am learning/relearning.
As we started the adoption process the Lord told me,
| ||
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Phillipians 4:6 NLV
He has done amazing things in my life. It is sad how quickly I forget.
Then He told me, "And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful." Colossians 3:15 NLV
PEACE! The meaning of our son's name. And while I am sure there will be mountains and valleys ahead, I must let the peace that comes from Christ rule in my heart, and always be thankful. I mean, listen to Paul:
"I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:11-13
WOW!
For now, He has given me PEACE. I am THANKFUL that He is caring for our happy, healthy social butterfly. While I want to snuggle with my son right now, I must TRUST our Father's plan and wait PATIENTLY...He will give me the STRENGTH.
Pictures coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment