Our lives now are very different from a year ago. Location, people, schedules, responsibilities, creature comforts, food options, the list continues. However, I know we are where God called us, and I am excited about what he has for us in the future. We are hopeful that the next year will involve even more changes...including a little one from the country we left a year ago.
And today I am finally allowing myself to believe it is real. We have prayed and talked and researched and read and completed forms and prayed some more...you get the point. And today, I received an email that said...
08.27.12 LID!!!
Yay! What does that mean? All we do now is wait for a referral, while we pray for our little one. I'll share more later. Stay tuned for updates and join us in prayer.
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17b-19
And today I am finally allowing myself to believe it is real. We have prayed and talked and researched and read and completed forms and prayed some more...you get the point. And today, I received an email that said...
08.27.12 LID!!!
Yay! What does that mean? All we do now is wait for a referral, while we pray for our little one. I'll share more later. Stay tuned for updates and join us in prayer.
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17b-19
No comments:
Post a Comment