Saturday, May 9, 2015

Second Birthday

So thankful that I was able to spend F's second birthday with him. 

I held him for the first time the day after he turned 18 months. It is amazing what six months can do. His current favorite activities are  walking and climbing. If he has to be still, he likes playing with trains and blocks. He has discovered cheese and may like it more than his mom...which is saying something. He is becoming more adventurous. I love how he looks at his brother and tries to copy everything O does. I am forever grateful to his brave birth parents who gave him life. I am thankful that I get to be the Momma who enjoys his slobbery kisses, listens to his giggles and holds him when he cries. Happy Birthday Love. 




Kite flying...



 Asian festival...

Birthday Breakfast...




 Gifts...

Brother secrets.

Brother help.

Church...








Where's brother?
Aaaaaaaa

smile

bye bye

blowing kisses

 Cake...
















No comments: