Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 2

A few highlights:
-O initiated the "eye" game that Brother plays. I tried to grab the camera to capture their first spontaneous play moment and instead ruined the moment. O stuck his hand out like I was  paparazzi and that was that. 

-Brother is sitting up by himself, scooting, starting to try to feed himself puffs, and probably a million other new things. This is a really fun part. They change and learn new things daily. 

-We had our first store outing...to Walgreens...to buy Gatorade for Baba...who seems to have what I had on the plane. So I must apologize to Starbuck's...apparently, it wasn't the fruit cup. And to everyone we have seen since, I really hope we didn't share our germs with you. 

I would love company but would caution everyone to wait a few days. :(

-I took a shower!

-I finished a bag of dark chocolate chips...my go-to pick me up. I'm smart and bought 5 bags before we left. See, experience helps. If you would like to contribute to my chocolate fund I'll send you a photo of my favorite kind. ;)) 

-I bathed and got both boys to sleep in the same room all by myself. I realize some will laugh, but for me, today, I call that success. While I typed this they both woke up...and are both back down. I'm about to join them. Night, night. 

Roller coaster 

His first American store. O wasn't up for the pic. He looked at me like seriously. 

 
Stamp as deodorant. Naptime craft success? You decide. You gotta love his creativity. 

The eye game...cutest thing ever...even if the pic doesn't look like it. 

Box=entertainment 
Car seat that the box delivered=Anything but entertainment 





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the eye game picture!