Thursday, August 14, 2014

What a Difference a Year Makes

I apologize for not updating the blog. So much has happened it would be impossible to completely catch up but here are the highlights:

-O is doing great! It has been exactly a year since his first surgery. He has changed so much.

August 14, 2013
August 14, 2014
He is excited that he is now a BIG BROTHER! That's right. We are now are family of four! 


-I have been reminded over and over how blessed we are to have supportive friends and family. Thank you for all the love and support you guys have shown. We are thankful for every prayer, card, email, meal, donation, and on and on. 

-Today we received updated pics and our new passports! 
Isn't he precious! I can't wait to snuggle with that cutie. 

-We should be traveling in the next few months! I'll update again soon. 






No comments: