We ventured out for lunch on Saturday.
We went to Irondale Cafe
to eat, but more to watch the trains.
Little O loves trains...actually anything with wheels.
(side note: He also loves flowers.)
He waited patiently.
Finally, the train arrived!
He waved.
He smiled and giggled.
He pointed!
Translation: He had fun!
He stole Momma's cup...that was empty...but it was still fun!
When we returned home, I rearranged some things in the kitchen. Little O played the cymbals.
No, I did not demonstrate. He figured out how to clang all on his own.
Then, out to the sandbox.
He wears clothes most of the time...just not in any of these pics.
Baba helped.
We had sand from head...
to toe...
and everywhere in-between.
He even thought about eating some.
But decided it was just a funny idea, and he probably shouldn't actually follow through.
He loves a foot prop.
CUTIE
PIE!
Giggling and playing...wearing Momma's shirt!
Bubbles
"It's a Boy" on the door...from Nana
You want to get in the shower with your clothes on...why not? I looks a little like an old school swimsuit anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment