Thursday, June 20, 2013

One Week Home

First of all, thank you for your prayers regard ing International Adoption Clinic. Momma and Baby did great! He was so patient and brave. 

We have been home one week! 


Little One really likes music...and if he doesn't have an actual instrument, he will make something else work!


We have a chronological Bible that we read every morning. We played with our food and made fish and an octopus...maybe this is why he has decided to start playing wiht his food...Hmmm? 


Momma wore a head bead, so Little Man decided he needed a sweat band...not to be confused with a headband. 


He (helped) cooked this creamed corn, a fav of Momma and Baby...although it is not near as good as Pop's corn. 


He is contemplating being a helicopter pilot. We still have a while to find our what he decides. 


Our First Wagon Ride...


He LOVED it!


as you can tell from his fun smile! 


He thought for a minute...


and decided he wanted to try to drive.


The driving didn't quite work out, but he still had fun!


I LOVE THAT SMILE!


Yes!


He also likes to ride around on this little truck. 

 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, 
I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.
1 Corinthians 13: 1-8a


No comments: