Wednesday, May 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Two years ago today our little man was born into this world. Today I pray for O's birth mother. I am thankful that she chose life and gave birth to this precious boy. Because of God's grace I am blessed to have him in my life. I am praying that his birth mother has the peace that only Jesus gives and a supernatural sense that the child she gave birth to is loved. 


Today I pray for our son. I pray he will feel the peace and love of Jesus Christ. I pray he will be courageous, content and patient. While I would love to be with him, I am excited that he gets to share cake and goodies with friends. I pray they will feel the love of Jesus through the small experiences of the day. 

Friends and family are celebrating here too. He has TONS of things waiting for him when he gets to his new home. We have received so many gifts from friends and family!


Lots of fun gifts from my fam...including a rubber ducky and a tiger from my favorite girls!


I enjoyed having helpers to open my gifts!


 Can't wait to go on our first picnic...my coworkers know me well!


 The CUTEST diaper cake ever!


 Yummy and fun cupcakes!


Many more gifts!


 The Very Hungry Caterpillar
YehYeh and LaLa


MiMi and Nana


I am blessed to have such loving friends! 


Aunt AB, Aunt CA and our soon-to-be playmate Thomas


I loved watching these girls grow up! I can't believe they are going to college this fall!


Our home can't hold much more.




More important than the stuff are the prayers that are being prayed! Thank you to all who have covered our family in prayers.


Happy birthday little one. We are on our way. We can't wait to hold you. 

No comments: