We are surrounded by love and support. Since my last update, a few big things have occurred:
We received our visas. A big thanks to our courier for helping with our unique situation and making the one bump less painful.
Thanks to my husband and our travel agent we have awesome flight arrangements.
I now have a car seat in my rear view mirror! :) Four nice firemen at the station near our home worked hard to make it happen! It's wasn't easy.
Our close friends Bob and Linda delivered their converter for us to borrow. Thank you bunches!
Mr. Troy pressure washed our sidewalks and hung other pictures. Check!
Daddy helped hang the curtains, shelves and pictures in Little One's room. Awesome!
Mother did some shopping for us! Yay!
Friends at school helped me get everything finalized for the end of the year. Everything is packed, ready for construction. All paperwork is completed. Plans are in place for next year. A huge thank you to everyone who helped! Done!!!
My wonderful husband pacified me and packed early!
Right now I am waiting on a prescription that the pharmacy "did not have available." However, after hearing that we are leaving tomorrow, the pharmacist decided that it was available! He is preparing it now.
Yay! All that is left is a little house cleaning, final packing, telling students goodbye for summer, and getting on the plane. I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

2 comments:
yay! congrats & safe travels! his room is adorable and I totally agree on that car seat. It's great once it's in but was a beast to figure out!! So glad things are falling into place!!
I'm just catching up on the blog. LOVE the book shelves in Olivers room!!!
Post a Comment